A horrible, dangerous and disgusting story has happened to my family with 2 purchases from German ebay scammer mickiundkira – Wolfgang Pascher. In order to give to Customer Services and Police Authorities of all countries the instant access to the materials of these cases I have created this site.
EBAY Username: mickiundkira
First Name: Wolfgang Pascher
address: Roermonder Strasse 183 country: Deutschland
Registered with: Freitag, 28. Jul. 2006 00:28:06 MESZ
Lots:I bought lot # 231352769913, my wife bought lot #231371757628
BANK ACCOUNT AND LOGIN IN GERMAN:
Login des Betrügers auf EBAY.DE : mickiundkira
Name des Betrügers: Wolfgang Pascher
Adresse: Roermonder Straße 183, 41068 Mömchengladbach, Deutschland
Telefonnummer: 021618269026 angemeldet auf EBAY.DE vom 28. Jul. 2006 00:28:06
Zahlungsangaben, die für Betrug genutzt wurden
Empfänger: Wolfgang Pascher
Bank: Commerzbank Mönchengladbach
SWIFT / BIC-Code: COBADEFF310
Login/user from affiliated account used for PayPal fraud with my family:
41068 Mönchengladbach Deutschland
On the 8th of October 2014 I purchased for 199.99 EUR on ebay.de lot #231352769913, «Poljot Buran Aviator MIG 29 063/500 Russische UDSSR 3105 RUSSIA Neuwertig Sammle»
There were no problems in the beginning, except one - the seller refused to use PayPal and asked to transfer money through the bank, so I did (Sberbank Russia to Commerzbank AG). No restrictions on sending to Russia were mentioned. Payment was done by wire transfer on the 09th of October. Seller admitted that he had received the money on the 14th of October. Seller has sent the parcel on the 16h of October. Parcel was via Deutsche Post under tracking RA303751673DE and I immediately posted positive feedback for the seller, since for that time all my beginner’s experience with ebay purchases was absolutely positive and I could not even imagine how bad this person turns out to be. Parcel has crossed Russian border on the 26th of October. November 1, 2014 I received the parcel with that tracking number - RA303751673DE.
at the Post Office – parcel was unopened, i.e.I signed the receipt, dropped it into the suitcase and went home. At home I revealed that I had been scammed via wire fraud:
1) The whole parcel itself was much smaller than the typical Aviator watch box for that Aviator watch alone. In the package instead of the watch, watch box for it and the strap (bracelet) there were just some small dummy metal parts from absolutely not similar watches and nothing related to my watch - all these wrapped in German newspaper. I collect Aviator watches and I have at home watch of every type Aviator had ever used so I was able to compare the parcel size versus typical Aviator watch box.
2) As I said the parcel dimensions were less than the watch box alone, so the possibility of stealing (thievery) at the Post Office is equal to zero. The parcel had NO any traces of opening. This is the 1st proof that nothing was stolen at the Post Office. The German handwritten by seller customs declaration of the parcel did not mention Aviator or Buran or Sturmanskie or Mig. This is obviously another tricky thing about this – it just says : “Uhr” – i.e. neutral “watch”, while it had to be Aviator Watch MIG 29 according lot description. It was definitely scam, because there were no even traces of my lot inside – no passport for my watch, no warranty card, no Invoice, no strap, no tag – nothing related at all – just old newspaper in German and some metal parts.
3) The initially officially handwritten by Wolfgang Pascher declared weight of my parcel (remained unchanged at Deutsche Post and further at Russian Post) was – 196 grams, which is much smaller than the typical MINIMUM weight of this watch on metal bracelet – 160-190 grams, PLUS this type of watch box - 300grams, plus strap, plus passport, plus warranty card. I’m a watch lover and I have quite similar watches in my collection, so I know the weight and dimensions of such items, because I collect watches of those Brands - Aviator and Sturmanskie. This is the 2nd proof that nothing could be stolen. The weight of the parcel did not ever change. http://www.russianpost.ru/tracking20/English.htm
Another suspicious thing - Mrs.Irina Maier – very well respected person and one of the most reputable Russian Watch Dealers in Germany, whose invoice was shown on the photo of this lot, kindly agreed to trace who purchased this particular watch under this particular invoice number. It turned out that Wolfgang Pascher had never purchased such watch from her. (Another absolutely law-abiding citizen has purchased it.) And here comes the next question –did seller ever LEGALLY possess with this watch?
4) The 3rd proof of scam is: same Seller even before I had received my parcel , approximately on the 25-26th of October 2014 - published the same watch on ebay.de – exactly my watch with slightly changed description –and now as Auction - new lot number was #231371757628:http://www.ebay.de/itm/231371757628?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D231371757628%26_rdc%3D1
Buran Aviator Strumanskie MIG-29 3105-6975660 Limited Edition xxx/999 Poljot
I have noticed this because I was already following the lots of this seller. I like this watch very-very much and I wanted even 2 pieces of same watch, so I’ve placed few bids then set automatic bid limit. I’ve started participation in this auction BUT seller suddenly cancelled all my bids and blocked me personally- i.e banned me personally from this auction on the last day of the auction – 30th of October.He banned me without any explanations – even after I had already purchased from him and at that certain moment I had positive opinion about him – this is another sign of scam! He was already afraid of me because at that moment he did not know that I have not yet received the parcel. He thought that I HAD received the parcel and that I wanted to punish him somehow. The proof of this is our conversation in ebay message center - he told me that he thought that parcel was already received by me on the 26th of October (see again my message folder)!
That was really strange but I suspected nothing bad at that moment and even contacted Ebay Russia support Team – there is the log of my chat with Ebay Russia support dated 30th October SR# 1-37773533517 where Ebay confirmed officially that there were no problems on the web site and that this particular seller blocked me personally from participation. Then I contacted Seller but he had not replied me until the auction ended! Then he replied that he had negative experience with some Russian buyer - not me, and was afraid that such thing may happen again. At the same time another thing happened – my wife saw my disappointment and wanted to make a nice gift for me. So she had participated and won that auction without telling me - as a surprise! Her login evg-pru, winning price – 146 EUR. And again this Seller refused to use PayPal and made her to use bank transfer instead. Since that was the very 1st purchase of her on Ebay - she had no suspicions and paid on the 30th of October via bank transfer. At that moment – on the 30th October there were still no definite problems with Seller and he replied to me AFTER auction ended. I told him about Russian Post tracking system. I showed to him that at that moment my parcel had not been received. He said thank you for informing – all this is contained in my message folder.
Then here is the story of the 2nd scam act – already with my wife:
His 2nd parcel arrived to Russia on the 24th of November. It was registered at local Post office on the 27th of 2014.
1) Attention: again the declared weight (now I have noticed it immediately) is again – only 300 grams (!) and the type of the parcel is small envelope – not even normal parcel!!! RA301803421DE - on http://www.russianpost.ru/tracking20/English.htm
While, I repeat, that the weight of such watch is about 160 grams and plus there must have been the watch box, which weight is another additional 300 grams, plus watch strap, watch manual, paper wrap etc. – so it must have been AT LEAST 500 grams! As I’m watch collector - I have few similar watches with exactly same boxes – I know what I am telling about.
IMPORTANT: seller from the moment of shipment ignored absolutely all questions concerning this parcel.
2) Seller intentionally wrote the eBay nick name – evgen-pruss and the address of German restaurant on the parcel INSTEAD of my wife’s real name and address! This is another wild scam trick of him! While seller clearly knows her name and her address – from eBay and from the sender’s name from his bank account statement.
3) Again this parcel has NO clear detailed description of the contents: again it just says one word: “UHR”
4) This is not even a parcel in normal meaning of this word - it is an envelope which cannot contain the watch box even theoretically! It arrived undamaged of course.
5) This scammer is well experienced and he knows all nuances of Post shipments – he intentionally put wrong name and wrong address so that we’re unable to receive the parcel and even if we want to and so that we’re unable to protocol his next scam. Nevertheless the Post Office employees were kind enough to show us the parcel and to let it be photographed and cordially recommended to refuse from acceptance.
So after all what’s the idea behind this seller scams – i.e.wire fraud :
This seller is not a phantom like some other scammers – he exists, he keeps accumulating mass of positive reviews to his numerous lots, BUT – 99% of his lots are penny-cheap priced and are sold within Germany – i.e.he is afraid to scam within jurisdiction of his motherland –where police can easily arrest him. He just earns there some positive reviews. Then he publishes attractive lot which is far more expensive than most of his lots. IF there appears novice Buyer from abroad - he offers to him the unprotected from ebay point of view payment method (but buyer will not understand this soon) - wire transfer. Buyer pays, scammer takes money from his account and that’s it, ebay is not able to assist. What’s worse - scammer does not even try to explain something, to find any excuse, nor even to blame Post offices -nothing – full cynical ignorance. We even offered to him to return money not to us but to any Charity foundation within Russia which would be able to confirm the receipt of the funds. Of course he ignored.
Then after two months of constant communication with German Customer Support Team of EBay.DE AND ONLY AFTER my official complaint to German Police of Land North Rein Westfalia - I'm grateful for their cooperation - they took certain measures which made the scammer to compensate the losses separately to me and to my wife to our PayPal accounts. The money arrived from the same postal address in Germany BUT another personality: RoermonderStraße 183,41068 Mönchengladbach, Deutschland, but the name then was Gisela Eggers. And here goes the 2nd trick!!! After everything calmed down - all disputes were closed, he managed to block both refunds on our PayPal accounts! I'm more than 100% sure - this is another fake identity used by the same scammer to trick people during his criminal activities. Remember this name as well:
Now the scammer resumed his activities and tries to use PayPal dispute in order to take back his refunds! Of course this is expected for such a thieve and scammer. He blackmails me in order to force me to close this site and hide it from international community!
But the site cannot be closed. Here all proofs are collected and I'm fully responsible for its contents and guaranteed to EBAY and German Police to witness any time they want to talk to me.
Of course I'm not satisfied with scammer's activity and and consider this to be the 3rd and 4th scam acts.
My proofs are more than enough to imprison this person if we were in the same country. I responsibly state that I will continue my struggle for justice and publicity!2 Disputes - mine and my wife's - were separated: mine was considered under reference numbers SR# 1-39135771638/ PayPal PP-003-694-440-578,
wife's - SR# 1-43182410579 / PayPal PP-003-694-457-523.
PayPal PP-003-694-440-578 result - in my favor - thanks to PayPal for careful responsible consideration. AS for 15 FEB 2015 , nevertheless, the case of my wife is still in progress - PP-003-694-457-523. We hope for justice of course and would like to warn everybody about this vulnerability in PayPal and Ebay policies - as soon as everybody seems to be satisfied -scammer does next trick with cancelling refunds!
My purpose is that - he cannot fool people on Ebay any more.
People on ebay - especially new users - would learn something from this case.